ASIA/ Middle East bound destinations are:
Disclaimer of Warranties /Limitation of Liability
1. In no event shall Alternate Atlas Travels be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
(a) The use or the inability to use the Services.
(b) The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the Services.
(c) Unauthorized access to or alteration of the User’s transmissions or data.
(d) Any other matter relating to the Services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with availing Services from Alternate Atlas Travels.
2. Neither shall Alternate Atlas Travels be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or Services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained from Alternate Atlas Travels, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
3. The maximum liability including consequential losses, damages or additional expenses whatsoever, on part of Alternate Atlas Travels arising under any circumstances, in respect of any Services availed by the User, shall be limited up to a maximum of the refund of total amount received by Alternate Atlas Travels from the User for availing the concerned Service less any cancellation, refund or others charges.
4. Alternate Atlas Travels may provide the User with content such as sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws. The User may use this material only as expressly authorized by Alternate Atlas Travels and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization from Alternate Atlas Travels.
5. The User acknowledges and agrees that they shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content on or through the Website that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through the Website with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the User to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
6. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Alternate Atlas Travels from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Alternate Atlas Travels that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the User pursuant to this User Agreement and/or the TOS.
This User Agreement and each TOS shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India.